SBI PO Recruitment Notification 2019
Recently, the State Bank of India notification for Probationary Officers is up. This year the total number of vacancies is 2118. This is one of the most important opportunities for those aspirants who aim in working in a public sector undertaking. One can fill the online registration form for SBI PO recruitment 2019 on the moth of April/ May 2019. The recruitment process of BI PO will be in three different stages, i.e., Prelims, Mains as well as Group Exercise and Interview.
Some important changes in this year’s pattern:
- There will be the sectional timing in the prelims exam.
- But there are no sectional cut-offs in the prelims exam.
- The selection process of the candidates will be on the basis of 1:10.
Important Dates: SBI PO 2019
- Online Registration: April/ May 2019
- Payment of fee: April/ May 2019
- Downloading Admit Card: Last week of June 2019
- Prelims Exam: July 2019
- The result of Prelims: July 2019
- Call Letter for Mains Exam: Last week of July 2019
- Mains Exam: August 2019
- Admit Card for personal interview: September 2019
- GD and PI: October 2019
- Declaration of Final Result: November 2019
The Eligibility criteria for SBI PO Exam 2019
- The minimum age limit for the candidate is 21 years.
- Whereas the maximum age limit for the candidate is 30 years.
You should not have been born not before 02.04.1988 and not after 01.04.1997 (both days inclusive).
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- (SC/ST)PwD: 5 years
- The PwD (OBC): 13 years
- PwD (General): 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen: 5 years
- Jammu and Kashmir domicile: 5 years
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized board or university. Or any sort of equivalent qualification.
- The candidates who are in their final year of graduation can also appear for the exam.
SBI PO 2019 Exam pattern and Selection procedure
The selection will be in the form of three different stages. The first two stages i.e., prelims and mains exam will be in online mode. The candidates need to clear both the exams to go for the final round that is Group exercise as well as the interview. The written exam consists of three sections. Each and every year the overall cut off is decided by the examination authority.
SBI PO 2019 Admit Card
The candidates should download the SBI PO 2019 admit card from the official website of the State Bank of India. The candidate needs to print out the admit card as they will not send the hard copy of the admit card to home. Check out the process given below:
- Registration/ Roll number
- Date of birth/ Password
- Separate call letter for each stage.
How to apply for SBI PO 2019?
The candidates need to apply online on the official website. Following are the steps that you need to follow:
- Visit the official website of SBI.
- Fill the form by registering.
- Then you will receive the registration number as well as password.
- The payment will be in the online mode.
- General/ OBC: 600/-
- SC/ST/PWD: 100/-
Best coaching institute for SBI PO Exam 2019 in Delhi
Career Darshan is successfully training students to achieve their dream of clearing SBI PO exams. We have various centres in Delhi. A group of dedicated faculty, as well as reader-friendly study materials, will help the students to crack the exam Along with this, the students get the competitive environment through mock tests. So feel free to reach us if you have any query.
Submit your review