RRB JE 2019 – Application Form, Syllabus, Qualification, Exam Pattern
Railway Recruitment Board or RRB has released its online application form for RRB JE 2019. The application form was up online on January 2, 2019. This year, the entire RRB JE Recruitment 2019 is specifically open for 13487 vacancies. Out of which 18844 is only for the post of Junior Engineer, 29 for the post for Junior Engineering in the field of Information Technology. Rest 227 for the post of Depot Material Superintendent as well as 387 for Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (CMA). The board will select the candidates on the basis of online written examination or CBT. The candidates who will qualify the online written test will go for the document verification as well as Medical Test. As per the notification, the online test will be in the month of March or April.
All the candidates who will appear for this exam can check our websites for the latest updates. However here in this article, you will get to known certain things about this exam such as exam dates, syllabus, application process, exam pattern, eligibility criteria and lots more.
RRB JE Salary
The pay scale of the candidates who will qualify the entire examination process will be as per Level 6th of 7th CPC Pay Matrix. This means their starting basic salary will be Rs 35,400 plus various other allowances such as DA. If you are one who is going to appear for the RRB JE 2019 exam, then here are the important dates that you need to check out.
Application Form for RRB JE 2019
It is very important for all the candidates to read certain things before applying. Following is the important information that you need to have while applying:
- Photograph: The size of the photograph must be in JPEG format within 20KB to 50KB.
- Signature: A copy of the signature should also be in the JPEG format with the size 10KB to 40KB.
- SC/ST Certificate: The certificate should be under 50KB to 100KB of size in JPEG format.
Now to fill up the form online, the candidate should go to the official website of RRB. There he/she should select RRB. There are a total number of 21 RRBs. In the next step, the candidate needs to provide certain information such as Name, Date of Birth, Father’s name, Mother’s name, Mobile Number, Email Idd, Aadhaar Number, Metric/ITI Roll number as well as a year of passing.
As you complete the initial step, the candidate can now easily log in to register. There the candidate needs to fill all the details in the online application form. Various details need to be entered by candidates such as educational qualifications, post preference, experience and lots more.
The application fee for RRB JE
Following are the application fee of the candidates depending on the category:
- For SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-Servicemen/Transgender/Minorities – Rs 250
- General Category candidates – Rs 500
The candidates can pay the application fee online via Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking.
The eligibility criteria for the RRN JE 2019
To appear for the exam, the candidate needs to satisfy the basic eligibility criteria of the recruitment for RRB JE. Following are the eligibility criteria:
Firstly, the candidate should be the citizen of India or from Nepal as well as Bhutan. Not only this but also the Tibetan Migrants can apply for the exam as per the criteria are given below:
- Tibetan Migrants: Must have to come to India for settling down before 1st January 1962.
- Person of India: Candidates from Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Burma, East African, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Kenya, Malawi, Zaire, Zambia, East African countries as well as Ethiopia who came to India to settle.
The minimum age limit to apply for the exam is 18 years whereas the maximum age limit is 33 years.
The following table will help you out for a better understanding:
Check out the education qualification for each post:
- A) The eligibility criteria for the post of Junior Engineer and Material Superintendent:
- Candidate should have Degree or Diploma in Engineering in any discipline.
- B) For the post of Junior Engineer (Information Technology):
- The candidate should have the certificate of PGDCA/ B.Sc (Computer Science)/ BCA/ B.Tech/ DOEACC ‘B’ level Course of 3 years.
- The course should be done from a recognized institute.
- C) The eligibility criteria for the post of Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant:
- Bachelors Degree in Science with minimum 45% of marks.
- Should have Chemistry and Physics as the core subjects in Degree.
RRB JE Vacancies 2019
The following table will help you to understand the vacancies for the post of Junior Engineer as well as another post. The total number of posts is 14033. Here are the distributions:
RRB JE 2019 Exam Date, City, Session
- As per the official notification of RRB, the exam will be in the month of April – May 2019.
The CBT will be divided into various days and slots. While applying for the exam, the candidate can select the exam city and certain other things as per their convenience. The candidate will get to know about the exam date, city as well as session through login. However, the exam address will be disclosed via the admit card.
Correction and modification of RRB JE
The board will allow to correct and modify the application form once. So all the candidates will need to enter the details carefully. If there is any mistake in the application, the candidate needs to pay the fee amount of Rs 250 to modify. Following are the details that you cannot change:
- Email Id
- Mobile Number
- Registration Number
- Opted RRB
Status for the application form for RRB JE 2019
After the application filling process, the board will scrutinize all the forms. They will check all the details and as per that they will announce the status of the application. In the status section, the candidates can check whether the application is rejected or accepted.
The application will be rejected if:
- If the details are incorrect.
- The candidate is not eligible as per the norms of RRB JE 2019.
- Incorrect format of the photograph as well as documents.
How to check the RRB JE Application Status 2019?
To check the status of the application, the candidate needs to log in by providing registration number and date of birth. There a message will come up which shows the status of the application: Your application is provisionally accepted and vice versa.
Details of CBT 1 as well as 2
There will be two CBTs. However, the candidates will get the details very soon on the website. Following are the exam pattern for CBT 1:
- The time duration for the exam is of 90 minutes.
- Laguages od exam: English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengalis, Urdu, Gujarati, Punjabi, Kannada, Tamil, Telegu, Marathi, Konkani, Odiya, Manipuri as well as Malayalam.
- There will be 100 questions in total. All the questions are of MCQs from Mathematics, Reasoning, General Awareness and General Science.
Details for CBT 2:
- The overall time for CBT 2 is 120 minutes.
- Languages of the exam are same as CBT 1.
- The question will come from General Awareness, Physics, Chemistry, Computer application, environment and pollution as well as technical abilities.
- There is the total number of 150 questions.
RRB JE 2019 Admit Card
The admits card will be available online. For downloading the admit card, the candidates need to provide registration number as well as the date of birth. The admit card will contain certain details such as exam city, exam centre, timing, exam date, the name of the candidate, etc. The candidate needs to print out the admit card on the exam day. During the exam day, the must carry a proof of identity with him or her as well as a passport size photograph.
RRB JE 2019 Result
The result will be up in the Pdf format. There the roll number of the candidates will be mentioned who will qualify the exam. Not only this but the candidate can also check the score by providing the login details. The candidates who will pass the exam will proceed for the next round. A merit list will also be up where the marks will be normalized. The normalization will be done on the basis of difficulty levels.
RRB JE Document Verification 2019
The candidates who will qualify the exam will go for document verification. The process is basically for checking the eligibility claims as well as verifying the documents. The candidate must go to the centre on the particular day itself. Also, the documents must be original. Following are the documents that the candidates must carry:
- Two self-attested photocopies of all the documents.
- Matriculation and Date of Birth verification.
- Diploma/Engineering/Science Degree certificate along with mark sheets of each and every semesters.
- Caste certificates
- Transgender certificate
- Receipt of payment if the payment is made offline.
- J & K domicile
RRB JE Medical Verification 2019
The medical verification is for ensuring that whether the candidate is fit for the job as well as the physical strength of the candidate laid by the Indian Railways. The following table will help you to understand it better.
List of Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
There is a total number of 21 RRBs all across the country. The candidates can check their names on the given websites:
Best RRB JE 2019 coaching institute in Delhi
If you are an RRB JE 2019 aspirant and is seriously preparing for the job. Then coaching is a must for you to specifically go through and analyze the exam pattern and prepare for the exam. Career Darshan is one of the best coaching institutes in Delhi for RRB JE 2019. Our coaching will fabricate students for RRB JE 2019. We provide high-quality study materials to the students to crack the crack the exam. The faculty members are extremely cooperative as well as supportive to our students and will guide you properly as per the latest pattern. Feel free to get in touch with us. We will be happy to help you out.