Best Coaching for CLAT
The students who want to pursue a career in the field of law but do not have much idea about CLAT, then you need t know this. CLAT is basically the Common Law Admission Test which is basically to select the candidate to take admission in law college. This test provides immense opportunities to the candidates to go for the premier law colleges in the country. Around 18 NLUs conduct the entrance test.
Syllabus as well as the score for CLAT
The total marks of the CLAT exam are of 200 marks that one needs to complete within to hours. The entire paper is divided into five sections. Have a look at the overview of the CLAT entrance paper:
- General knowledge as well as current affairs (50 marks).
- English grammar and comprehension (40 marks).
- Quantitative aptitude (20 marks).
- Reasoning (40 marks).
- Legal Aptitude (50 marks).
The candidate will get 1 mark for each correct answer. Whereas for each wrong answer, the candidate will face the penalty of 0.25 marks.
Eligibility criteria for CLAT
This entrance test is basically to get admission for UG as well as PG programs. CLAT provides admissions for the candidates. Following are the eligibility criteria for the appearing the test:
- The candidates who belong to the general category need to secure 45%. Whereas the candidates who belong to the SC/ST category need to secure 40% in Class 12.
- The maximum age limit of the candidate is 20 years for general category whereas the candidates who belong to SC/ST category must be below 22 years.
The best CLAT coaching institute in Delhi
Looking for the best CLAT coaching centre in Delhi? Then you can visit Career Darshan for this. We aim to develop amongst the students a competitive attitude along with sound academic base with quality teaching as well as individual attention as its hallmark. Our study materials are extremely students friendly and are designed by the professionals. If you have any query then feel free to reach us. We will be happy to help you out.